The Miami Beach Pillars are jumping head first into the interactive age with the launch of our NEW Pillar Blog!
We are taking full advantage of the latest on-line tools by creating the foundation for our NEW on-line business and social network.
Interact, Connect, and Share a wealth of industry knowledge, hot topics and valuable tools to help your business grow. Use this blog-sphere to build your social network, promote your service, and educate readers.
This Blog can be many things, BUT we need YOU to make it a success.
Valeska Jacques from uVium has volunteered to develop and manage our blog!
Our plan is to use the blog to:
- Begin open dialogues by publishing articles written by members based on their expertise
- Share the latest accomplishments of members and their firms by publishing press releases
- Publish events and activities going on within the chamber to welcome the opportunity for members to get involved
- Allow Pillar members to optimize their own web presence by using our blog on a regular basis
- Share info on the latest and greatest (restaurants, cultural activities, clubs, etc.)
We know you want to be involved! If you wish to publish articles on the Pillar blog, you must email Valeska@uvium.com so she may grant you access. Your email address is the key to your ability to post the article, so she will require:
The email account that you will use with the blog
Subject line must state: “Pillar Blog Account Set up”
Your company’s website address so it can be included on our web links
We know you want to be involved in the exciting new trend of social networking on-line!
We look forward to seeing your postings and learning about your company and the value you provide! WELCOME TO BUSINESS NETWORKING ON-LINE!!!
Pillar Mission Statement As the Chamber’s highest level of membership, Pillar Trustees strive to energize economic growth in Miami Beach, and to provide leadership for more effective community involvement. The advancement of education, the support of progressive government, and the initiation of projects and ideas that benefit businesses and residents are the primary goals of the Pillars.
Blogging Consultation was provided by Uvium
If you are evaluating internet tools to help grow your business, please contact us at 786-218-1021.